Thursday, November 1, 2012

SOCIETY NURSE 12"

SOCIETY NURSE 12"
(Iron Lung Records//USA)

I loved this Seattle hardcore band's first EP and this 12" was everything I wanted it to be, even considering that there is a new vocalist. This 10 song record has a great flow to it, you get the feeling that these songs were all carefully crafted with the goal of putting out a record that is meant to be seen as a singular piece...with just the right amount of tempo changes and textures. I get a big MECHT MENSCH vibe and that's just fine by me. Of course the Matt Adis artwork is great. I really can't find anything bad to say about this record!

For now, only the record release versions are out there (#'d out of 75), but I understand the plan is to have the record available for the masses by the time they play their east coast US shows in the early part of 2013.



4.5 / 5 bells

No comments:

Post a Comment