Thursday, November 1, 2012

ILEGAL - El Aire Libre Fuera De Los Dientes Del Monstruo Tirano Canibal 12"

ILEGAL - El Aire Libre Fuera De Los Dientes Del Monstruo Tirano Canibal 12"
(La Vida Es Un Mus//UK)

This is one the cooler looking records that I have seen in a little while. I like the ripped paper style artwork and fold out cover. I think this record could go unappreciated to some people if they don't sit and have a real good listen or only listen a few times. The recording, in its low-fi glory kind of masks the unique raging style and songs of this band, but the more I listen to this record the more things I find that I like about it. There's a bit of the manic Italian 80s HC feel that gives this Canadian band a stand out quality that sets them apart from your regular noisenheimer dribble. This is great HC, not for the trendy. Track down their previous EPs if you love this record.



4 / 5 bells

No comments:

Post a Comment