Thursday, May 3, 2012

ZYANOSE - Insane Noise Raid CD

ZYANOSE - Insane Noise Raid CD
(L.A.R.V.A.E.//Japan)
Ok, so obviously, we haven't done shit with this blog lately, been way too busy to keep writing detailed reviews. So I decided that I will just start reviewing everything that I take in for my personal collection. The reviews are going to be quick and dirty, but they will be much more plentiful and maybe timely enough to give people an idea on if they want to take a chance on something or not. Ironically, first up is the new ZYANOSE CD.

After Amanda and I got rid of over 400 CDs this is the first new CD that I bought in a while. First off, the packaging is great, I love how it looks like a pop CD, I don't know if you can see it in the photo, but the scrawled CRASS shirt girl was a nice touch. To top it all off, this cute looking CD is called INSANE NOISE RAID!

This 9 song ditty has actually given me a bit of a sigh of relief in knowing that I am not just some old hardcore dude that hates all the new noisy HC bands. The sound is perfect for what they are trying to do, and the bass guitar is fuckin' burly. The songs are well crafted, the CD goes through some nice time changes, too. I found that I was gritting my teeth through the whole CD. Love it.

Catch them if you can at Chaos In Tejas this year. Also, word is that this will be issued on vinyl by Black Water soon. I hope they keep the same vibe on the packaging!

4 / 5 bells

No comments:

Post a Comment